Free counters!
free counters
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 31, 2010

Facebook - private message

Oh that's good. Maybe she could get some sort of crackers, though it's hard.

I took a break from walking. We just moved the bed in the garage.

That's cool. I want to learn to make interesting things, for instance that is on TV. I don't go hungry though and will eat anything, other than a few things I don't like, like most people do. I just see other people might have more snacks without nutrition than I would like.

I need to work out, but even more I want to sleep, but the internet keeps me awake. I was thinking of doing some yoga again. I haven't really withered as I'm here to catch up on rest. I used to always be out doing things I had time for. I'm not sure where I'd want to work nor how long if just to pay off some things.

Other things, I want to take college courses for general studies mostly. I'm not sure when I'll do that. I don't know if I'll like it much better not having to do it until next Spring. I saw the classes start in May. I need to get an ID and ask to have my account opened after I get it. It's interesting, not sure if I'll graduate in 2-3 semesters or 4-6.

I think I hear my dad mowing the lawn, but I really don't know. The fan is on. I don't know where some of my ear plugs for out of water now. I'll have to get new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment